Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hi.

Hi, and welcome to my repository of Psychology randomness.  It's about as messy as inside my mind in here, so please, shove some books off a chair (but please stack them nicely) and sit down.

Psych humor is usually restricted to bad Freud jokes, and I see that as a problem.  The larger community, myself as a student included, needs to be able to laugh at itself once in a while, and learn how to take criticism, again myself included.  That's what this blog is for: a repository of the silly, and the social about psychology in general, and the people in it.

From statistical bloopers to albeit acidic 'toons, I'll try to find good content if you'll try to relax and not take it so personal.  Hopefully we'll all have a good time, and learn to see a little bit of the funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment